In various financial circumstances you may be required to register with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) and complete a self-assessment tax return. You would need to file a self-assessment tax return, if you are:

  • Self-employed or a partner in a partnership;
  • Company director;
  • Owner of rental property;
  • Earning an income of £100,000 or more;
  • Earning or have earned capital gains or sale of assets.

AMA Accountants team cares about the success of each one of our clients and work hard to deliver accounting and self-assessment tax return services Birmingham, UK to save you time and resources. We can also handle your individual tax preparation and file any back taxes quickly and efficiently.

Tax Services for Individuals:

  • Preparation of accounts;
  • Filing of tax return with HMRC;
  • Tax preparation;
  • Same day filing service; and
  • E-filing.