Payroll management and staying up to date with ever-changing payroll regulations takes up valuable in-house time and resources that could be better used elsewhere.
With AMA Accountants you can be sure that your payroll will be prepared quickly, efficiently and accurately, keeping you compliant with HM Revenue & Customs requirements and deadlines, particularly in relation to the Real Time Information requirements (RTI).
We’ll produce your payroll at the desired frequency, calculating tax and national insurance deductions from your staff, as well dealing with issues including bonuses, holiday pay, pension deductions, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay and student loan deductions.
AMA Accountants specialist team of payroll offers all administration and processing service for payrolls. We have a dedicated payroll team that can help you accomplish all your payroll needs in an efficient and timely manner. Our payroll services include:
- Payroll tax returns;
- Payroll reports;
- Payment processing and delivery;
- Quarterly and annual tax reports;
- Checking attendance of employees;
- Addressing to legal obligations;
- Reporting and filing of documents;
- Employee insurance deductions;
- Keeping a record of cash payments, etc.;
- Production and issue of pay slips;
- Admin of PAYE, NI, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc.;
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs; and
- Production of forms P11s, P45s, P46s, P35s, P11Ds P60 etc.
The most important advantage of outsourcing payroll management services is the elimination of big costs and risks involved it. Maintaining an organization’s own payroll staff means additional costs. By eliminating the need to purchase, maintain or upgrade accounts software, service providers cut huge costs on investment. These vendors also prepare provisions for unforeseen circumstances to avoid any crisis situation. Outsourcing not only helps organizations to maintain costs, but also, offers a lot of other benefits.
Benefits of outsourcing the process of payroll management:
- No more HMRC penalties;
- Employees get the benefit of direct deposit;
- Get specialized service as per specific workforce management needs;
- Latest tax slabs are being used to process payments; and
- Avoid the hassles of handling workforce services in-house and focus on the core business.